Tally ho circle back, fan back or bicycle supreme line

Jul 9, 2022
Which deck is better between tally ho circle back, fan back and bicycle supreme line? Thank you for your help!

Dec 1, 2012
TX
www.youtube.com
Neither are better - playing cards should be purchased based on what you like and what you prefer.

1. Get the design / pattern you like better

2. Supreme line decks are "traditionally cut" this is a cut for magicians who do a lot of table work and table shuffling

Some people (like me) prefer a standard cut - what do you like better?

Easy answer is - get both decks and decide for yourself. Good luck

Reactions: brutalmike
Jul 9, 2022
Thank you for your reply. In terms of quality and durability which is the better? When you say "traditionally cut" what do you mean? Sorry but I'm ignorant.

DavidL11229

Elite Member
Jul 25, 2015
Seattle
All cards manufactured by USPCC are good quality with good durability. Having said that, they do not last forever and you should plan on swapping in a new deck regularly. Open an new deck and see if it works better than the one you've been using, that's how you know.

The 2 types of Tally Hos will be identical except for pattern.

The different cuts refer to which direction the blade cuts through the sheet of cards. Don't worry which cut to get. If you start doing things it affects then factor it in.

The finish also affects things. I like the more slippery finish on Aristocrats but use Bicycles and Bee as well because they are cut the other way.

As above, just try different decks and decide what you like best.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results