Tarantula II

Nov 7, 2017
I just purchased Tarantula II, do I get a video in the theory11 video section? If so, I don.t see it. Does the video come with the gimmick itself or? Please let me know, thanks.

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
I just purchased Tarantula II, do I get a video in the theory11 video section? If so, I don.t see it. Does the video come with the gimmick itself or? Please let me know, thanks.

Hello!

Nope! The Tarantula 2.0 was not made by theory11, and we were not able to obtain the rights to have that video added automatically to your theory11 account. You get the video when your package arrives - there will be a link and password inside to access the video.

// L

Nov 7, 2017
Hello!

Nope! The Tarantula 2.0 was not made by theory11, and we were not able to obtain the rights to have that video added automatically to your theory11 account. You get the video when your package arrives - there will be a link and password inside to access the video.

// L
Oh, I see! Thanks :D

Dec 30, 2016
Hello!

// L

Just got my package and I don't think I got a link?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results