Tarantula Review

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
well i know it can't be bought anymore but this is for the ones still waiting for it, or the one who might buy it in the future.

Effect:

You make things float ring dollard bills cards etc...
make thing move cards, pencils etc...

Tricks:

(sorry for the names i don't remember the exact names:p)

Hovering:
you make a ring spin and it floats then it lands on your fingure or the spectators fingure.

This one is cool but will take some practice and the tarantula will break in the first try.

Hauted Pack 2:
the hauted pack.. but you're away from the deck of cards.

this one fit's my style well i'll be using it alot even if i still need to practice. it's quite strange to do in the begining and if you never used loops this might be hard to get when you start.

rising bill:
you make a dollar bill fly from one hand to the other...

this one is easy but you might have to change the batteries to get is done nicely.

the pencil thing:
this is when you but a pencil (or a bill) on a table and it rolls to you.

That's my favorite 'i'll be using this at school alot. it's super easy.

You get:

A DVD plus the ''tarantula''

The gimmick:

The Tarantula is a gimmick that i love, it's sooooooo original and easy to understand.

The things i don't like is that when it brakes for the first time it can take you sometime to fix but when you're use to it it's easy.

8.7 / 10
It quite fun to use but it costs alot. if you have the money, get it. it's one of my favorite gimmik so far.

PS
Sorry from my bad english

Aug 24, 2008
The thing with mine is that I can get the (i don't not how to say it without revealing) {her is something you will know} the sewing thread [the big thick one} but the one you normally use is always breaking, and I can not get it out of the spool. Do you have this problem

May 7, 2008
MoNTReaL 514 *****!
The thing with mine is that I can get the (i don't not how to say it without revealing) {her is something you will know} the sewing thread [the big thick one} but the one you normally use is always breaking, and I can not get it out of the spool. Do you have this problem

yeah i had it when i started but you should go watch the dvd again and do exactly what he does to fix it

You know the only thing about the tarantula is that it is electronic. If it fails it fails. If thread breaks in the fearson hookup you can quickly recover like nothing has happened. Now I am only making an assumptions about tarantula. If the thread breaks in the tarantula you might need some bathroom time to set back up, if you know what I mean.

I totally called the thread breaking issue.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results