Tattoos

Hey guys I was wondering if and how we can incorporate a tattoo into a trick. I'm not talking about a force a card. I got this tattoo last night knowing I would meet you and knowing you would pick this card. I was thinking of the ace of spades on the guardians and you have a blank card and wipe the blank on the tattoo and the tattoo vanishes and the blank turns into the ace of spades. Just off the top of my head.

Hey guys I was wondering if and how we can incorporate a tattoo into a trick. I'm not talking about a force a card. I got this tattoo last night knowing I would meet you and knowing you would pick this card. I was thinking of the ace of spades on the guardians and you have a blank card and wipe the blank on the tattoo and the tattoo vanishes and the blank turns into the ace of spades. Just off the top of my head.

Well there will be an effect released soon called Stained Skin and it will be sold through Ellusionist, Sometime around the beginning to middle of November I believe. So I thought that might interest you.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results