Thanks for the Adventure!

I would like to thank all of you at Theory11 for the journey you've embarked us magicians upon. I for one am more involved with magic than ever and this has truly been something special. I've met so many people in the magic community and have learned things and talked about things I never would've imagined a month ago. Great job on the Guardians and all of the effects, I'm ordering Distortion as well, job well done and can't wait to see what you have in store for the future.

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Slick advertising and great attention grabbers helped this site a ton. Everyone was talking about and speculating, well done.

Sep 1, 2007
I Say likewise, honestly i hope this stays off youtube and doesn't become greedy.

I didn't win (or at least not to my knowladge although i ded get home at midnight). But I can say that i had fun finding the clues and everything. Thank you guys and hopefully you will support the magic community far greater than we can hope for.

-D Flo:D

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I have been on many other web pages about magic, but only this one gave me that "Underground Street Impact" that i want to have.
Great job guy's.

I Say likewise, honestly i hope this stays off youtube and doesn't become greedy.

I didn't win (or at least not to my knowladge although i ded get home at midnight). But I can say that i had fun finding the clues and everything. Thank you guys and hopefully you will support the magic community far greater than we can hope for.

-D Flo:D

i agree i find it really sad that you can do an amazing routine for someone and if they can figure out the name of a trick go on youtube and watch someone reveal something that we spent our hard earned time and money on

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results