The 48hr Challenge

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Hola guys,

I wanted to share something with all of you that you might find interesting and inspiring.

A little while ago, I issued a challenge to those who own WITNESS (and are part of the WITNESS email session).

Proud Asher's Announcements member Martin S. stepped up, accepted the challenge, and knocked his performance out of the park!

Watch as he smoothly fools and delights his audiences with WITNESS.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8caw9_witness-lee-asher_creation
(cut and paste if not clickable)

Martin. thanks for sharing!

Remember everyone, there's no substitute for experience. You can't buy it, you can't borrow it - you can only gain it.

With that said, who else wants to 'man-up' like Martin and take the WITNESS 48hr challenge?

Asher

ps. Never heard of the WITNESS emails session before and want to join? Click here.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

WITNESS 48hr CHALLENGE: In the next 24 to 48 hours, I want you leave your comfort zone by taking something you've been working on, and show it to someone you've never met before. For instance, if you've been practicing WITNESS for the last month and have yet to share it with anyone, I challenge you to go perform it for a stranger.

Without a doubt, it will feel awkward and you won't be in your own comfort zone. But, by just venturing out of your bounds, you are able to see what's waiting for you on the other side. Your reward is experience. You can't buy it anywhere, you can't trade it for anything. Every time you leave your bounds, you gain experience.

Follow these words of advice: Don't be a spectator in life. Put on your shoes, take a trip out of your comfort zone, and experience your own Card Star Lifestyle.

On your mark, get set, go now

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
I'll take it to my local mall. Might have some fun doing all sorts of things along with Witness. I haven't done it in a while though....might be a bit rusty. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results