The Best Effect You Performed In The Streets ?

I prefer performing in the streets for strangers and see people laugh and smile

But performing in the streets has some drawbacks

The most important one is that you can't control the actions of the spectators

Example:

I was performing and got surrounded by like 10 people

So I had no chance to use any angle sensitive sleights

So I decided to use misdirection

I did the card to mouth trick by Dan White

and I was surprised that all 10 spectators were looking at the person who was pushing his card while I was doing

the secret move 10 centimeters above their vision level

at the end the effect went well and everyone was laughing and felt the magic

Now my question to you

What is the most effect you like to perform in streets ?

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
My absolute favorite effect for big reactions is the Imaginary Deck By Dani DaOrtiz. It's an impromptu invisible deck trick and the deck can be in the spectator's pocket the whole time.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Panic is awesome. I do the Dani Daortiz trick, he taught it in his lecture at IMX, very good :)

Jul 31, 2012
I always like to do the coin bite for people, it's fast and visual, most people freak out and walk away. Always gives me a giggle to see people react that way

Aug 19, 2012
I have a few reputation-makers that teh streets simply LOVE.
1. Psypher - Prediction through box ; also use swami nalilwriter for a secondary prediction on another paper.
2. Industrial revelation (Jamie Grant): Usually start with an ACR then fold the card and pass it through the deck -behold it was a solid block of metal
3. Indecent (Wayne Houchin) - a chosen card visually melting through a ziplock bag always gets good reactions
4. Tagged/Ultra Gum/Panic - these all pack unbelievably big.

Purchase these tricks, practice them like crazy and the streets will love you!

Cheers

Adrian Honcharov

Elite Member
Jan 1, 2012
1.Ultragaff tricks ( always get epic reaction ) by Wayne Houching and Daniel Garcia
2.Search and Destroy by Aaron Fisher
3.Rizer by Eric Ross
4.Tagged by Rich Ferguson
5.Stigmata by Wayne Houchin
6.Fade by Chris Mayhew ( the best 3 card monte routine )
7.Distortion by Wayne Houchin ( always get reaction like WOW or WHAT THE *** )
8.Rapture
9.Invisiable Deck
10.Card to Mouth

Thats it :)))

Jan 16, 2012
georgia
I do a card trick where a prediction card matches their card then winds up in a sealed pack of gum in their hands. Its something i came up with my self but never expected it to get such big reactions. so I guess i gotta say its my best for the streets.

Dec 29, 2011
I've never done it on the street, but the Two card Monte David Blaine does is great. Not sure who cam up with it.

Sep 5, 2012
natefitz.wix.com
Well, if you're asking my FAVORITE trick to perform it would have to be "The Overzelous Card"- but that doesn't actually get that much applause because the audience just says "Whoop di doo- you just manipulated the cards. So what"
The interesting bit is that the best reactions I have gotten on the street are from my "Detective Aces" trick- which is really the simplest trick in the world- and pulling their card from the middle of the deck-which is just a matter of holding the deck in the right way.
Does anyone else have this kind of thing happen to them? Where the REALLY COOL tricks are ignored and the simplistic ones are lionized?

Jan 16, 2012
georgia
Well, if you're asking my FAVORITE trick to perform it would have to be "The Overzelous Card"- but that doesn't actually get that much applause because the audience just says "Whoop di doo- you just manipulated the cards. So what"
The interesting bit is that the best reactions I have gotten on the street are from my "Detective Aces" trick- which is really the simplest trick in the world- and pulling their card from the middle of the deck-which is just a matter of holding the deck in the right way.
Does anyone else have this kind of thing happen to them? Where the REALLY COOL tricks are ignored and the simplistic ones are lionized?

that happens to me all the time some tricks i work so hard on and when i do them for a crowd they just kind of look at me with a daze like saying ok whats next. and then when i do something like the hotrod it seems to blow their mind. i think alot of it is the fact that we practice and know so much but the laymen doesnt understand the process of whats really going on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results