The best "Triumph" in the world

liquidsn

Tony Chang / Creator, Be Kind Change, DVR, The Uni
Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
thanks for the positive comments on the trick.
please, this is not an unpublished move of mine. This is just using Lee Asher's amazing move that's coming out soon on DVD. This is only a variation of his Red Black Separation routine. Just thought it was a cool way to do triumph. I did this video probably 4 years ago, just dug it out of my computer. I say "it's not a triumph" because i wanted to trick the magicians watching it. :)

anyways, as a triumph plot, this is pretty clean. But I use a personal variation of Kostya's triumph now.

Any questions I'll be glad to answer, but just not telling you the method. :) not mine to give.

Sep 2, 2007
I was going through Penguin, and I saw Emerge Triumphant by Oz Pearlman -- I don't have it, but it doesn't look that bad.

Cheers,
JTM

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Color Fooler Dooler. The color changing triumph Williamson has on his Magic Farm DVD. (It's a modified verison of one from Paul Harris) Good story, good effect.

Not the version I do mind you, but I think it is a damn good one.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Then where the hell did I get that name from? ha ha. Regardless, I like color changing deck triumphs like Garcia's and Williamson's handlings. I like Williamson's more for the story and believability that can go with an effect like that.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
I like the Geoff William's version, gives you a real reason of shuffling and not just a story. DG's is more of my favorite, it is a triumph and deck color change all in one.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Kostya's Triumph is great in his hands, but I've never seen anybody come close to this skill level. My favorite would have to be one that anybody can do. With that said, either Nacho Mama's Triumph by Daniel Garcia, a version of mine, or Ben Earl's Triumph from Past Midnight.

David

I.T.H Triumph

Check out Mike Powers book "High voltage magic" for a cool and different triumph. Very visual.... Cards are first brought to rder, then the orientation of cards is visually changed two times and finally the selection is revealed face up sandwiched between two jacks.
This routine really builds a climax upon climax... it is GREAT!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results