The Black Tiger Deck

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The Black Tiger Deck

The Official Spam-

Everything about the deck screams HIGH-IMPACT.

The visual impact of the cards is startling. Voodoo, witchcraft, burned and blackened cards... mere concepts come alive with reverse image cards.

The first run of these special edition Tiger decks completely sold out within 96 hours. Now’s your chance to get your claws on the second run — with even more special edition features, including black-light sensitivity and the highest quality card made by the US Playing Card Company.

As an available option, decks can be purchased with red font color for the hearts and diamond cards — the look ----> a w e s o m e.

• Own a beautiful deck that no one else has
• Your card magic takes on stunning visual impact
• Manipulation artists will perform exceptionally with the cards - De'vo
• Use the cards as your regular, everyday performing deck
• Devise color changes and back changes never before possible

The Looks-

I like the looks of these cards, but they're not the best. I personally got the white pip only deck, just because I think the fans would look nice if they were all one color. My cousin has the white/red pip deck, and I'm honestly not sure which one I prefer. They are both equally cool.

The Feel-

Although I don't think these are quite up to par with the Ghost Deck, they feel pretty dang nice. When E says they fan like butter... they mean it.

The Price-

I think the price for these decks ($6.99), is a little too much, but with the amount of ink on these things, it's probably the right price. I don't mind the price, but I would not use these as an everyday deck and have to replace them once every two weeks or so... that would get quite expensive.

The Quality-

These cards are actually thicker than normal cards, but not by much. I haven't actually used mine yet, because I'm afraid I'll have to buy a new one, but I have got it out every once in a while and played around with it. They seem to last pretty long, but, once again, I haven't actually performed with these cards.

The Durability-

I think I pretty much covered this in the quality section, but, so far, these cards seem very durable. I haven't bent them or riffle shuffled them or anything of that matter, because I'm afraid I'm going to mess them up. lol But they seem like they will last a long time.

My Thoughts-

I personally love this deck, as well as all other E decks, but to me, it doesn't even stand up to the Ghost Deck. The Ghost Deck is my favorite deck from them (yes, I have all of them), with the Black Tiger coming closely in second.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
I think the review gave a slight impression of confusion. There's always a "but" in each statement. It makes one think that you can't really make up your mind. Try separating the pros and cons a little more orderly next time.:)

Aug 31, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
the tiger deck is okay i have 3 decks as a present they just seem a bit plain E just reversed the colours they could have changed the ace and jokers. when were the gaff cards included coz i have 3 deck and only one came with the gaff 3 of clubs

Aug 31, 2007
Ridiculously priced, don't look nice, not practical for everyday usage, not durable.

Use normal cards.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 2, 2007
Tiger decks suck. Not good for performing at all.Use yours a bit more and you'll find out.BTW they wont fan well for long.

Feb 2, 2008
I've found tiger decks to be one of the most durable custom decks
They got a tighter, harder feel and hold together too well for aerials.

they fan alright

but they can't farrow for SH!T

Mar 14, 2008
These cards clump like no other deck I have ever used. They feel great out of the box, but after extended use they bunch together.

Oct 28, 2007
god i hate these cards yes hate. when i first got mine i thought it looked great and felt awsome until the next day, they started to clump horribly and they are uber stiff and when i took a second gander at them i noticed that they look horrible. personally i would rather have cheap 100% plastic playing cards then these.

Sep 5, 2007
hm... i just don't get it with guys saying that "these decks clump and don't fan after the next day" stuff.

how do you handle cards?! i mean, do you drool on them to make them stick or something?

tigers, though not very attractive at all are very durable cards. personally i use 5 different types of cards eceryday and use them a lot.(TH9, Eghost,masters,tigers,guardians) usually the first to wear out is the guardians then TH9. E decks lasts very long and retains their quality for a ong time. i love the guardians specially the second editions because of they perform well.

overall tigers are not practical. but if you want a very durable deck, use them.
they do last as long as you KNOW how to PROPERLY handle a deck of cards.

PS go wash your hands.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results