The Debunking of Camera Editing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mystifier1

Not really. Despite what people have said on here I dont camera edit.

By the way Mystifyer I do believe you do not do camera editting, just tricks meant for cameras. But that is over now and I am liking your new videos. Keep up the good work, I wish you the best of luck.

M

Mystifier1

By the way Mystifyer I do believe you do not do camera editting, just tricks meant for cameras. But that is over now and I am liking your new videos. Keep up the good work, I wish you the best of luck.

um...Thanks:)

Sep 2, 2007
wait. let me get this straight. you make a couple of videos with camera editing. people say that it's editing. you deny it. then you say that it is editing. I'm confused :S

Also, some Constructive critisism;
please either use subtitles or get a better mic. it's SOOO hard to understand what you're saying.

M

Mystifier1

No the video is not pertaining to me. Basically I found others on youtube editing. I then performed the edited versian of the illusions in this video and revealed them. Im not saying I edit becuase I dont. I also didn't mention anyone else in here. The vanish and the teleport in this video are edited just for the purpose of this video though.

M

Mystifier1

Yes tally ho....any more questions? If you want feel free to pm me to avoid confrontation in this thread.

M

Mystifier1

Oh okay that was a video from a long time ago on my old channel. I admit that was sped up but as you can see its on for a second which really cant affect the out come of the illusion. I delete video that dont get anymore views or if I flashed somthing. Not becuase of false camera editing claims.

M

Mystifier1

Lamont,

If you're going to put music below your video, either: lower the volume, use an instrumental track or don't use music at all - it distracts us from what you are saying.

Ok so no music with words while I do commentary. Ok I can do that.

Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
Oh okay that was a video from a long time ago on my old channel. I admit that was sped up but as you can see its on for a second which really cant affect the out come of the illusion. I delete video that dont get anymore views or if I flashed somthing. Not becuase of false camera editing claims.

How can you say that you don't edit...and just say you sped up the video for a second? Editing is editing, speeding up or cutting. You want my honest opinion, I think this post is doing more harm than good.

M

Mystifier1

I understand, but when he asked me the question I had completely forgot about that video seeing how its from a year ago on my old youtube channel. Tally Ho may have just been searching my name on youtube to find it. You wont find edits on any of my current videos.

Oct 24, 2007
Don't mean to be coming in here and riling things up, but I remember a video where you had blatant cuts in it (for a transportation from behind one tree to the next) and you denied it although it was obvious. Soon after that video was removed.

"You wont find edits on any of my current videos."

But they were in your older videos and you never confessed to it. So, as stated before by penguincdude, this video is hypocritical and this thread should be shut down before it ends like every other thread started by Mystifier1/Lamont McGee.

Just to note, all the other threads ended up in everyone calling out Mystifier1/Lamont McGee for blatant camera edits and then Lamont arguing/insulting everyone. This thread is going in that direction.

Tyler

M

Mystifier1

Well think about it. A instant teleportation. No cuts I revealed that method on my forum. Its a person that looks similar to me not a cut. Also a portable battery powered light behind the first tree. So as I said before there arent or has never been any camera editing on my current channel.

I feel no need to insult anyone anymore. I have changed since then. Im more clam and.....

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I have a question.

Why do you care so much about people thinking you have camera editing and why did you do it in the first place? There are a ton of effects out there that you can do and still look good that don't require editing or anything that makes you like a super hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results