The Elite Archive

Apr 20, 2014
How does the archive work? once i earn points, what happens then? Does using the points give me access to purchasing the item? Or is it free once i use my points for it? Do i have to pay shipping?

May 6, 2013
www.Ibimania.com
How does the archive work? once i earn points, what happens then? Does using the points give me access to purchasing the item? Or is it free once i use my points for it? Do i have to pay shipping?

I dont know about shipping but you can use the points to buy stuff from the archive, you do not need to pay more. This is not Black Club LOL where you spend a load of money to be able to buy overpriced stuff for another load of money.

With the elite points, you earn them (4 free ways and 1 paid method) and you redeem them

Simple.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City

Free and free! Using your elite points towards any item in The Archive means you get that item, shipped free on the house to you. You can earn points by doing all sorts of things on theory11, from reviewing your favorite products to winning Saturday Night Contests (1,000 points for the win!). You also earn 10 points for every dollar spent on the site, so these quickly add up!

Feb 23, 2014
Free and free! Using your elite points towards any item in The Archive means you get that item, shipped free on the house to you. You can earn points by doing all sorts of things on theory11, from reviewing your favorite products to winning Saturday Night Contests (1,000 points for the win!). You also earn 10 points for every dollar spent on the site, so these quickly add up!

Awesome !! Now I just need to get about 1,400 more points for what I want. SNC this weekend maybe..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results