The funniest trailer I've ever seen...

D

Deleted member 2755

I have to say.... after watching all of these videos.... I died. I did laugh at this one though. :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBCTq3ELcj4&feature=related I loved that one. ;) I salute him.

Please don't think I'm not easily amused because I am. However, that Theory 11 parody was not funny. The fact that kid was selling that coin effect made me want to slap him. (hard.... very hard....) Killer Spies.... that's not even magic.

Almost all of these videos had TERRIBLE card handling skills. These kids need the Royal Road or Card College. It just makes me think about the type of people we have in this community. Card College and/or The Royal Road are musts for card magicians.

I won't lie that I laughed in this thread. However, it is pretty sad in my opinion.

-Doug

PS: That Torn Too trailer is very old. ;)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
ppppfffffftttt....hahaha! that kid cracked me up. what with his little haircut and "advertising" and everything is just so...wrong...ahahaha. im going to check out sleightartists.com. maybe theres something i can spend 8 friggin bucks on there....god, what a rippof.

i wonder if the only person who bought it was his mom...

Sep 2, 2007
Oh man... when I watch these videos I feel like the little boy from the vocal bridge of Down With The Sickness...

ppppfffffftttt....hahaha! that kid cracked me up. what with his little haircut and "advertising" and everything is just so...wrong...ahahaha. im going to check out sleightartists.com. maybe theres something i can spend 8 friggin bucks on there....god, what a rippof.

i wonder if the only person who bought it was his mom...
SA is down, and SA is an awesome site, but that was a long time ago, and they've gone through a lot.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results