Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters
Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
ok so i dont know which one is better:
-Daniel madison's LETHAL
or
-Dan and dave's buck THE SYSTEM

you will probably say that the system is better... but it wanted to know in detail why... what do you and what dont you like about each other?

Jan 27, 2008
Wow, 90 views and no responses?

Well, I don't think it's possible to choose the better out of these two greats. :confused:
As long as there's (almost-) distinct variety with the flourishes, then yah, both are great.

I really, really, don't want to learn 1000 indistinctive versions of the Sybil cut. It's just a waste of time.

Look at the Encyclopedia of Playing Card Flourishes for example, almost all of the floursihes are diverse and distinct against each other.

You want to manipulate the cards with a variety of manuevers, it'll look so much better then doing a different, miniscule variation (the 123rd variation) of the Sybil, as, it would look like your doing the same thing again!

..:Z:..

Oct 28, 2007
I would say get leathal because well it is not easy to obtain and the system you can get whenever unlike leathal.

Sep 5, 2007
I would say to get Lethal...that is a great video taught...and I really like the cuts in there. And 1 thing I have to say....Lethal can "sort of" connect all different cuts in one flourish. And, I don't know why System is harder for me:confused:

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
I agree...
I dont own Lethal either. but i have system, and i dont like the teachings, you have to watch like 1 000 000 times one cut just to see where every finger goes to...

Sep 1, 2007
Pasadena-->Mexico
i prefer LETHAL cause its teaching is better and it fits my style .

LETHAL has flourishes that are smooth and look cool even if they are done super slow

THE SYSTEM I think that you need to do this flourishes like, very fast for them to amaze cause they need to be performed very fast

well i like LETHAL i defenitaley recommend it although it is very difficult to get

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm going for LETHAL because you can integrate the cuts into System cuts but not vice-versa... LETHAL teaches you building blocks to use in routines with other flourishes. The System is more standalone cuts that must be done really fast to make them look sexy. I love both DVD's but if I had to choose I would go for Lethal...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results