The "Magician" Type I Hate

Sep 3, 2007
Kentucky - Temporarily
Those are the worst ideas I've ever heard. Where did you get tem from? Some direct-to-video high school flick made in the 80's?

It really astounds me how many here are still thinking like 5-year-olds pretending to be adults.

Let's quit magic and start our own "new" worldwide society of magicians.

|| sean ||

Aug 31, 2007
Michigan
No biggie, I'm not worried about them actually following through with their words. Kids love talking behind a computer, because they know they can and the consequences are minimal. The real world, however, is much less inviting and much more painful, physically.

If they are in real life as dumb as they talk on an internet forum, they'll be in the hospital soon.

|| sean ||

Dude we should invent something that can hit people across the internet, all problems solved.

Yes violence is fun, but not the answer. No magician ever should harm another magician for reasons stated in this topic, even though it does suck for what they do.

I met a magician and he told me to heckler him but it never worked=p

I couldn't even mess up his classic forcer he was amazing.

One of the tricks he did was.

He told me to THINK of a card. I did.when he said pick up some cards from the deck.I did.Then the card I THOUGHT of was at the bottom of the packet I picked up.

I never wrote it, said it, or expressed my card in anyway.

where can I learn that?

Or is it mentalisim.

But he did do it three times in a row.

It's Magic;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results