The Manchurian Approach DVD - my review

Oct 7, 2009
Hey Guys.

Amit Badiani here from The Manchurian Approach. First of all i would like to thank you all for your comments on The Manchurian Approach. I work very closely with Anthony and will pass him on all the comments.

I am here to help anyone if they need anyhelp regarding hypnosis and dvd so please feel free to email me at info@leicesterhypnotist.co.uk, add me on skype as magicamit or facebook as Amit Badiani.

remember you are the hypnotist.

Amit

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Age really shouldn't matter that much, What you should do tho is do the first two things that he shows you on the first DVD and then from there you can go into the deeper stuff.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Age shouldn't reallllly matter per se. It's more your credibility. Hypnosis has a great deal about convincing your spectator of your "power". If they aren't for it, then it won't work. Would you be convinced by yourself, if you saw yourself walking up and wanting to hypnotize you?

Dec 25, 2007
Could there be any problems if i live in a country where the native language isn't english. I mean would i miss some important things if i translate the "phrases" to my language?
So what i'm trying to say is: would it be worth buying and will i still get the same benefit from the DVD if i'm not going to speak english?

Apr 1, 2009
California
I don't believe hypnosis is an english oriented art. Even if it were, for WHATEVER reason, you can learn so much with this dvd to make it worth your money. But still, I believe you can hypnotize in other languages. This dvd does lay out a general script for you, it teaches you what goes into creating your script, etc... as well.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results