The Queens on the Trilogy vol. 1

Dec 10, 2007
Hi everyone,

Just wondering.....the transition from the third vanish to the last vanish.....seems a bit awkward. I'm a little annoyed b/c Dan or Dave performed it differently than taught and didn't bother performing the trick the way they taught it. Therefore, it seems a bit obvious with the last vanish b/c of the transition. Or am I just thinking like a magician? Thanks.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Hi everyone,

Just wondering.....the transition from the third vanish to the last vanish.....seems a bit awkward. I'm a little annoyed b/c Dan or Dave performed it differently than taught and didn't bother performing the trick the way they taught it. Therefore, it seems a bit obvious with the last vanish b/c of the transition. Or am I just thinking like a magician? Thanks.

What? What are you trying to ask?

Dec 10, 2007
Has the last vanish (as shown performed) been revealed yet? b/c the way they perform it, it flows much better in my opinion. However, does anyone else feel that the way the last vanish is taught a bit awkward and doesn't flow as well? Or is it just my point of view being that they didn't show how the way they taught it looks from a performance stand point. Thanks.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
there have been alot and alot (and I'm saying ALOT) of discussions about the last vanish (if that's what you are asking).
The reason why they "didn't bother performing the trick the way they taught it" is because that they don't own that sleight; and the creator of that sleight does not want to publish it yet.

Sep 4, 2007
Antioch,CA
Has the last vanish (as shown performed) been revealed yet? b/c the way they perform it, it flows much better in my opinion. However, does anyone else feel that the way the last vanish is taught a bit awkward and doesn't flow as well? Or is it just my point of view being that they didn't show how the way they taught it looks from a performance stand point. Thanks.

I can see you are new. Maybe a beginner. I have no problem with that. The last vanish has NOT been reaveled yet. Except to Dan and Dave I guess.

Dec 10, 2007
I'm new to these forums. I've actually been doing magic for awhile but only very seriously for about a year now. I do consider myself to be a beginner but am wanting to take it to the next level. thanks for your help.

Sep 1, 2007
For the quality and calibre of the "untaught" move, the "taught" move is something you can learn in a beginners book.

Surely DandD could have come up with something a little more exciting.

I perform this trick my own way. The last card is vanished similar to their clip shift (untaught move).
I then do a one hand popout into a diiplay similar to Molocule 2 Aces display.

It just flows better to me. I didn't like the last display of all aces.

But meh its just my opinion.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results