The Random Picture/Picture of Yourself Thread

God! Can one of you guys send me a pic with me in it from that night?
That was the one picture I wasnt in!
Well for the record T11.. i was there... with them...
Yeah.
anyways, heres some pics.
The first one, me.
the second one, me and Danny G watching some guy doing a dove routine... but he kept dropping his doves... lol
the THIRD one, me showing magic.. to Danny's parents!! haha

Haha dude, in the first picture you look like a wee Mr. Bean. :p

Trevor

God! Can one of you guys send me a pic with me in it from that night?
That was the one picture I wasnt in!
Well for the record T11.. i was there... with them...
Yeah.
anyways, heres some pics.
The first one, me.
the second one, me and Danny G watching some guy doing a dove routine... but he kept dropping his doves... lol
the THIRD one, me showing magic.. to Danny's parents!! haha

Hey shoot me the email i have a couple of you that night....
pm it to me or email me.

even I am not most active member of this forum ( from now on Ill try to become one)...here is one pic for the start ..(and I have many of them)
p6080123ud1.jpg

63485e0np2rrnt7.jpg

text is on Croatian and the message is Marry Xmas and happy new year !

jeffmcbride1rl4wv3.jpg

and the card on which I am very proud !

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture above.. closest to real magic anyone can get..
(actually had made a big mistake with all the URL's.. and the addimage button.. the picture turned out HUGE so I had to re-edit it.. couldnt find the button as it was pushed off screen.. but found a loop hole..Thanks to our friend the Tab button.. so this post was where the smaller picture was.. >.< I hope you understand what I was trying to say..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
first is a pic that is part of my desktop wallpaper....the second is a magic un-related pic from a high school wrestling video that was taken right after i pinned the kid yesterday in a tournament....if anyone wants to see the video...its available HERE!

Attachments

• my vertigo.jpg
    my vertigo.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 78
  • pinned.jpg
    pinned.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 83
New Tattoo's and Stained Skin

Here are some pics of a new tattoo as of yesterday and an old one and the stained skin.

The first one is the new tattoo. It hurt...right on my collar bone, ow...

The second one shows the total of tattoo's - New one on my chest, Stained Skin Queen on my stomach, Bunny Boy on my arm (real) and Imprinted Penny on my forearm.

Attachments

• 12-30-07_0156.jpg
    12-30-07_0156.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 12-30-07_0154.jpg
    12-30-07_0154.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 142
Sep 2, 2007
This might sound dumb lol but how do you guys post the actual picture in the post. Like not the attachment. The actual picture. Cuz i posted a link, which was fine, but i was just interested in how everyone was able to post the actual picture on there post.
thanks
The
COLOR]
-- to your post would display the image with the said URL in your post.

Similarly, when replying to a thread, you can click on the "Insert Image" button -- the button with the sunset -- to accomplish the same feat.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
JTM

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I always wanted to get a tattoo of some sort of cards on my arm, but my friends talked me out of it. They said, "what if in a few years, you grow out of it?" I was like what? Never. -

Nov 23, 2007
Haha, nice tattoo you have there. Talk about commitment! Do you plan on getting the spade as well, or do you just want the eagle?

Shane K.

I will keep just the eagle.... I was thinking on getting the Guardians' and the Ghost's Ace of spades

attachment.php

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results