The Rarely Used Manipulation Arts

L

Liam Carrie

These Are some EXTREMELY VISUAL and powerful but not as popular, manipulation tools and arts. Balisong knife Manipulation: also known as a butterfly knife, in most places it is illegal to een own this item. too bad, it looks really really cool if performed well. Contact Juggling: this one is actually a bit more popular than the other things i will list, it is visual, beautiful, and Stunning in every way. I personally contact juggle, and even though michael moshen doesnt want anyone to contact juggle, its unbelieveably addicting once youy get it. Nunchuk manipulation: this one is used more for offencive and fighting purposes, but can be manipulated just as beautifully as the next item. Fire manipulation: playing with fire, rolling fire up your arms and letting it stream around your body. this one is the rarest used and very hard to find anyone who will actually try to do this.

Sep 1, 2007
i made up a new one but i cant try it out until the weather improves.

hint you could call it "the fifth elemental" but no it's not love.

Sep 5, 2007
i have a collection of balisong knives.. quite fun to manipulate.
its a bit scary though you know cutting yourself up and stuff.. lol

Sep 1, 2007
im actually very intrested in contact juggeling
but only in isolations

thing is i dont wanna spend 20 bucks for a ball and another 30 for a dvd for just one type of move

but if any1 has any info on just isolation moves, pm me please?

Dec 4, 2007
I've got a good Butterfly knife. too bad my supplier finally was effected by the... police...... anywho.... they are fun, but there arn't many good resources for those. i've got a few open/closes that keep me safe.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results