The Ultimate Brick

In what order should I review the decks?

• Total voters
Hey guys! I would love to review the decks in the Ultimate Brick for everybody interested in that prize of the Holiday Contest. If the Smoke and Mirrors are chosen, I'll do both at the same time. I have already reviewed the Monarchs (Pre-Release) on my blog. If you haven't read it already or want to know more, here's the link to my blog:
http://elliottterralmagic.blogspot.com

Let me know what you guys think! I'm excited to get started for you!

***Select the option that you most want to see reviewed, please. The poll doesn't show the order the options are selected>***

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2011
Whoops. Thought it tracked the order you checked them in.

Whelp, that was pretty unhelpful, sorry.

Feb 4, 2008
Well...you kind of have to trash a deck in order to properly review it....so if you have the stones to trash a deck of S&M v.1 and White Centurions for the good of the community you will eternally have my respect!

Haha eostresh, I've got the stones. As most people that are vying for the Ultimate Brick wouldn't use or practice with these cards on a regular basis (or at all), I'll be reviewing more the deeper aesthetics and initial handling than how long the deck stays firm and handles and fans well. I'm looking to provide the community with more knowledge on these rare cards about their appeal and rarity than handling tips. However, if someone truly wishes to know how long the cards last and perform well, let me know, and I would be happy to send them through Hell and back.

Feb 4, 2008
Haha eostresh, I've got the stones. As most people that are vying for the Ultimate Brick wouldn't use or practice with these cards on a regular basis (or at all), I'll be reviewing more the deeper aesthetics and initial handling than how long the deck stays firm and handles and fans well. I'm looking to provide the community with more knowledge on these rare cards about their appeal and rarity than handling tips. However, if someone truly wishes to know how long the cards last and perform well, let me know, and I would be happy to send them through Hell and back.
That is awesome. I think it is a beneficial sacrifice, at least to the community. There are plenty of people who are not hard core collectors but are curious about how some of those decks perform. Almost like, "You may never get your hands on some White Centurions but if you get your hands on a deck of (Insert cheaper less rare deck here) you will at least have an idea of how they feel." Anyways I think it is a great idea for a review project. You certainly have your work cut out for you. Best of luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results