The Wire - What is It?

Sep 1, 2007
So I've been checking out the Wire section for some time now to see if there is any updates and well...none yet...

so anyone might know what it is???:D

i will say this calmly before all the haters come in and tell you evil and nasty things. We don't know what the wire is. It will be revealed after the dvd "Dangerous" comes out... and we don't entirely know when that will be either. Just sit patiently and everything will be fine. And for the love of God, try not to ask this questions again. People around here will tear you a new one lol.

God bless.

Juan

Aug 31, 2007
California
i will say this calmly before all the haters come in and tell you evil and nasty things. We don't know what the wire is. It will be revealed after the dvd "Dangerous" comes out... and we don't entirely know when that will be either. Just sit patiently and everything will be fine. And for the love of God, try not to ask this questions again. People around here will tear you a new one lol.

God bless.

Juan

...and when was this said? Just wondering.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I have a new theory.. and you can quote me on this in the future as being the supreme being with all knowledge! (if I get it right, of course)

The Wire will be a podcast/radio type thing delivered by the lovely t11 artists!

I have a new theory.. and you can quote me on this in the future as being the supreme being with all knowledge! (if I get it right, of course)

The Wire will be a podcast/radio type thing delivered by the lovely t11 artists!

Makes sense. If it is that, it would be nice if it had different areas in magic. (Podcasts for workers in magic, cardistry, coins)

Like how the forums were set.

But enough dreaming, back to magic.

Mitch.Conroy

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
It was meant to mean can we move on, please?

But if not, what are your thoughts on this?

Mitch.Conroy

Did you just ask to hear my thoughts on this topic, when you want us to stop discussing this topic? Just making sure I read that correctly.

I don't have any thoughts on the topic, other than I've had the same idea as Jakeh.

-ThrallMind

Did you just ask to hear my thoughts on this topic, when you want us to stop discussing this topic? Just making sure I read that correctly.

I don't have any thoughts on the topic, other than I've had the same idea as Jakeh.

-ThrallMind

Just saying that if you guys would like to continue this topic instead of moving on what your thoughts were.

No harm, No foul.

Mitch.Conroy

My theory is that it will be a place to discuss T11 products for only the owners of that product. Like if you buy Distortion there will be a code on the back of the DVD that we havent needed until now that will give you access to an owners chatroom.
Its more likely to be the podcast thing but I think its plausable to be either.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results