Theory 12

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
I say Ellusionist should pair up with T11 and get the complete package of tallent and guinius.

t11 was pretty much created because the were tired of E it seems. I doubt they would go back to their old company when they have great business here.

wpt1031

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Toledo Ohio
they can stay gone, and play with there eye make up.i used to pretty neutral about E, then i cretiqued a marketing ploy on the cafe and brad jumped all over me saying with out him magic would be nothing. what a joke. i try my best to avoid buying items from them. i felt forced to when the david stone dvd came out as he is one of my favorates... but what can you do.
Well I just waited on the David Stone and as luck had it people like Hocus-Pocus got it in and I got it from them and cheaper to.

Sep 2, 2007
You know I think the problem is no matter what site you started on, or if you had a mentor or whatever, the problem is that there are not enough magicians..."what of course there's millions!" No unfortunately not there are so many people who blow money on tricks, don't practice, get burned, but keep on without any dedication or care. I'm sorry but after having immersed myself in magic history, and starting in stage magic, featuring grand illusion, I have no sympathy or excuse for anyone who doesn't care about the art.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the LOOPS dvd was pretty much that, and I hated how they used a stooge for the butterfly effect. I can't believe they thought we were stupid enough to think that the bill was folding on its owns. You could see him folding it and the fold lines were already in it to start with. Gah. Despite that I love Dg and his work. He's great

J4

Hey Jackson,
I am sorry you believe that Donna was stooge. I can tell you with full-asurance SHE IS NOT. She just REALLY, REALLY loves magic and she responds to it in a real and genuine way.
Justin N. Miller

Sep 2, 2007
I don't think it would, though. If T11 was going to invite him, they probably would have done so before the site went up. Also, maybe he was invited, but he declined.

Theory11 could still invite him (and I've seen him around the forums, so maybe he, along with Justin Miller, is thinking about converting:D), but it would probably be a hassle to change the name from theory11 to theory12.

Ergo, they probably would need to kick somebody, like Wayne Houchin, out.:D

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results