theory11 :: 1-on-1 training - ELECTION by Chris Kenner : RELEASED

jonraiker

SVP, theory11
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As is tradition, our 1-on-1 training section was updated tonight with a brand new video from Chris Kenner - ELECTION.

Chris Kenner's powerful take on a classic. An experiment in coincidence. The spectator makes all of the choices... and you produce a miracle. Two versions are taught in this 23 minute instructional video - a simple version (that anyone can learn to do) and a more advanced version. Simple, powerful, and versatile - this is Election.

> > ELECTION :: by Chris Kenner

> > More 1-on-1 Training

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Good trick, but I still want jikh.

Andrei is a little busy at the moment on vacation in Miami. The best we could come up with to fill in for him was David Copperfield's executive producer and one of the most innovative creators of our time. My sincere apologies.

In all seriousness - enjoy. This is a powerful effect that deserves to be in your arsenal.

D

Deleted member 2755

Great 1 on 1 this week guys! Kenner's 1 on 1's and England's 1 on 1's are always my favorites! :D

-Doug

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Andrei is a little busy at the moment on vacation in Miami. The best we could come up with to fill in for him was David Copperfield's executive producer and one of the most innovative creators of our time. My sincere apologies.
This is your excuse...and I thought you people wanted to appear professional...

:p

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
If someone is getting this, does both methods look the same? Also does he teach you what you need for the advanced handelig?

Im on a tight budget right now and i cant afford to buy a book to learn the classic teleportation pass control deal force do do the effect or something like that.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
If someone is getting this, does both methods look the same? Also does he teach you what you need for the advanced handelig?

Im on a tight budget right now and i cant afford to buy a book to learn the classic teleportation pass control deal force do do the effect or something like that.

Both methods are the same in plot (the spectator has the choice all the way through), but the way in which you handle the cards is different. One way is advanced (with intermediate sleight of hand knowledge required), one way is very very simple. With the simpler handling, anyone can do this. Both ways will fool the heck out of everyone.

Sep 1, 2007

In all seriousness - enjoy. This is a powerful effect that deserves to be in your arsenal.

A little uncalled for no? I said it was a good trick, I wasn't being disrespectful, I just said what you tell you customers to do, give feedback. I'm sorry but that was kind of a "jerky" thing to post. I don't know if your kidding or not, but I didn't say anything that should spawn that reaction.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
A little uncalled for no? I said it was a good trick, I wasn't being disrespectful, I just said what you tell you customers to do, give feedback. I'm sorry but that was kind of a "jerky" thing to post. I don't know if your kidding or not, but I didn't say anything that should spawn that reaction.

I think he was kidding with ya....I don't think he meant it to be mean

Sep 1, 2007
This looks cool, the only thing is Papercraneproducitons recently released an effect called the exact same thing...

They're completely different effects, more or less, but that still may confuse some people...

Jan 26, 2008
Sweden
Looks like an awsome effect, things like this really hits hard.

Which handeling is on the preview? The easy one or the advanced?

D

Deleted member 2755

This was created much much longer ago.

Around the time of the big bang.

Yes, Kenner was a very experienced card magician back then. He was known for his nunchuck skills and card handling skills by all the amoeba on earth. It was also around the time Kenner started working on TOOC. I'm grateful to have a magician such as Kenner to share with us this magic from several billion years back. I feel its something many people take for granted. Not only are you learning an awesome routine that had me shocked, but your learning a routine that has evolved over billions of years from the age of dinosaurs to the dawning of man and so on.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results