theory11 Holiday Contest - 2022!

Apr 23, 2022
out of all hundreds or thousands of people spinning each day, only four of them who won something physical posted it here. Is it because the wheel has terrible odds? Maybe...?

Aug 22, 2022
The wheel does have terrible odds. I wish I knew what they actually were, so I could do some math, but I doubt they'd be willing to disclose that. ;)

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
I don't want to flex on you all here, but I have managed to rack up 150 Elite Points so far this year.

I KNOW.

Incredible!

(But seriously, best of luck to everyone. May you all wins tons of cool stuff 👍).

Apr 16, 2022
100 points! I really just figured I'd get no reward for the whole month so I'm grateful lol. Love Theory 11, thank you all. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy holidays to all!

Reactions: Micahthemagician

dcsscd

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Wow, went to see my points, and I haven't realized that I have been playing the wheel since 2014, had no idea it has been for so long.
In this years won 1 gold monarchs and haven't reached 10k points yet.

Reactions: Red10 and Van Gogh
Apr 23, 2022
so far, I've got +50 pts, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing. Honestly it wouldn't be that bad, if +50 pts was +5000 and all the nothings were exclusive, discontinued, unavailable decks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results