theory11 newsletter : BeLieVe : Something Dangerous

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
A theory11 newsletter has just been released discussing BeLieVe by Joel Paschall, Chris Kenner's latest 1-on-1 release, and maybe a little something Dangerous...

Click the link below to read the newsletter in your browser. If you have not yet subscribed, you can do so on the front page of the site. Rockn.

:: theory11 newsletter 05.06.2008 ::

D

Deleted member 2755

Don't expect Dangerous until at least mid August. :( On Madison's site, the page that says the closest videos to Daniel's method will be posted... he says the page will be updated until I think it said August 8th.... so I wouldn't expect Dangerous until AT LEAST that time. :(

-Doug

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
Don't expect Dangerous until at least mid August. :( On Madison's site, the page that says the closest videos to Daniel's method will be posted... he says the page will be updated until I think it said August 8th.... so I wouldn't expect Dangerous until AT LEAST that time. :(

-Doug

That could also have something to do with his "Change" project

Apr 8, 2008
I'm patiently waiting for a video sneak peak of Dangerous =).

The second video for BeLieVe is good =)

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com

-Doug

Yea, that has to do with his Change effect, not dangerous :p

-ThrallMind

In the words of Borat:

"I very excite."

Both look awesome. Dangerous is something I've been anticipating for such a long time, and beLieve looks very "magical". I still need a little more information on both to see if I'll buy them, as well as money but, that's another story.

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results