Theory11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 17, 2008
Hi there I have been With theory11 for the entier time from start all the way up until today but latl I am getting realy angery with the forums. I asked a simple question''how old is andrie'' cause I wanted to know not cause I am gay or cause I am astalker just cause he is realy ounge and I just wanted to know. The first 3 responses were fine they answered my question and then others decided that they were unhappy with the question so they went ahead and hammerd me!

I want to know why the heck that happens? I am on here all the time reading threads and it seems that it is happening more and more. I remember when the forums first started every one seemed freindly enought, ut now peaple just seem to be gerks.

I dont cair If peaple bash me for posting this but I want peaple to read this and maby think before they post stuff that is not constructive but more destructive.

Indiana.C:mad:

Sep 30, 2008
There were less members when the forum started. You gain more members as time goes on. The more members you have, the more likely people are to be unfriendly.

May 17, 2008
BTW Dont post any crap like I am gay or retarted if you have a problem say it with out being childish.

Sep 30, 2008
Pittsburgh
I think the mods let people get too out of hand. If the thread consists of bashing and unnecessary arguing, then it should be closed.

-Kevin

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Because many people here want the forums to advance the art of magic by communicating in intelligent conversation over magic (as it should), but when we see a thread like that, we all think to ourselves "who cares" and that it has nothing to do with magic.

So some of us are strong enough to hold back what we think and answer nicely while others flat out get so steamed about it, as if it were their worst day ever and your thread was just the icing on the cake.

I'm sad to say that there are many members here who post negatively and whatever they say, you just have to learn to brush yourself off and don't let it get to you.

On the brighter side, there are many positive posters here who will help you out (such as me) with whatever you need without all the sarcasm and rudeness.

All in all, don't let it get to you. ;)

May 17, 2008
Because many people here want the forums to advance the art of magic by communicating in intelligent conversation over magic (as it should), but when we see a thread like that, we all think to ourselves "who cares" and that it has nothing to do with magic.

So some of us are strong enough to hold back what we think and answer nicely while others flat out get so steamed about it, as if it were their worst day ever and your thread was just the icing on the cake.

I'm sad to say that there are many members here who post negatively and whatever they say, you just have to learn to brush yourself off and don't let it get to you.

On the brighter side, there are many positive posters here who will help you out (such as me) with whatever you need without all the sarcasm and rudeness.

All in all, don't let it get to you. ;)

Hey dued it is not tht it gets to me it just makes me mad that they think they are advancing magic by making rude comments like that. seriously I dont realy cair if they are all mean and crap but I think these forums should be to answer questions an all that stuff . The only reason I ask that wuestion was cause I wanted to compair how old he was with kevin ho but I could not find the info so I asked

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Ya these forms piss me off a lot. I was just about ready to leave but decided to stay because of the the care and love for the art and community that Bayme Raiker and others show. None the less this is still a great place to connect with other magicians. Note to a lot of the people reading Andrei's age is not the real issue. And read what DannyT wrote, true wisdom.

-Michael

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Don't sweat it. If you ever have an issue with a member (or members) being disrespectful, feel free to PM me personally and I'll take care of it accordingly.

All posts should remain as respectful and professional as possible. No need to criticize a member for having a legitimate question (though this particular question could have been addressed by Andrei via PM).

That said, let's get back to the magic folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results