Theory11's Best Trick

What do you think is theory11 best trick/dvd.

• CONTROL

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • TnR

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • DIGITAL DISSOLVE

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • WITNESS

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • PANIC

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • TRILOGY

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • DiStorTion

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
I will have to place my vote with TNR because it is the only trick on this site that I have not been able to figure out or duplicate in any way... I have not seen a trick that has completely left me stunned in years, and TNR did just that!

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
It completely depends what you're going for, if you want an impromptu, shocking effect then control, if you want a trick that you know you can do 100% of the time, with a bullet-proof high quality gimmick then i'd go for something like digital dissolve or panic (maybe TnR, im not too fond of it though)... If i want impress everyone with card tricks that are impromptu then witness or the trilogy...

if i could only perform one trick, over and over i guess it would be digital dissolve... :D

Dec 8, 2007
This isn't a fair competition. You can't compare the Trilogy with TnR for example. Plus, Control has just released so the hype around that new product is still going on: everyone who has just recieved it will vote for it.
Also, the Trilogy isn't really a product from T11 itself.

If I need to choose between T11's homemade products, I would choose Distortion. Otherwise, I think it will be the Trilogy from Dan and Dave.

Sep 6, 2007
Estonia
Control or Distortion or Panic .
Made me think a lot..
But i chose Control because it is the only trick i own and i ROCKS.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This is a difficult poll. Most of the votes woyuld be based on personal preference, some people might prefer a DVD on flourishing, while others might prefer a Silver/Copper transposition. And of course, it would be hard to compare all of their products with each other unless you own all of them.

However, based on what I own, I think that Distortion is a great trick. ;)

Peace,
TDA

Jan 6, 2008
Digital Dissolve because its so simple and easy clean up and yet so hard hitting

first i taught that DD wasnt really special but than some people convinsed me to buy it and it arrived today with some other stuff and I have to say its easy and visual what do you want more....

go for Digital Dissolve

ps. I didnt vote for trilogy cuz it isnt really a trick but its great tough

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
It would have to be CONTROL. The method is so damn sneaky! and STOP is just the PERFECT follow up! If you want impromptu, mind-blowing madness along with some good humour then I highly recommend CONTROL.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results