Theory11's city

Dec 4, 2007
I was bored, and thinking of you guys so i made this

http://theory-11.myminicity.com/

its a little city version of t11. when you click the link or get pepole to click the link another person settles into the city. I thought this would be fun. if its in some way advertising or what not i apologise, but i read the rules and didn't think this was too bad.

click and prosper lol.

happy holidays.

It's times like these when I see the advantages of the Ellusionist's does-not-further-our-magic style of moderating.

This is a magic forum. You are in the General Magic subforum. Let's get back to the magic.

Dec 4, 2007
yea, this is quite obviously very threatening to the good name of theory 11's forum. next thing you know, there will be no regard for spam and close mindedness. Who ever started this thread should be warned for this offence. the thread should also be deleted for its off-topic... topic.

for the record there isnt a general discussion board. Its impossible to keep a forum from getting off topic threads in themed sections if there isn't a place for people to place them to be put and forgotten.

It's times like these when I see the advantages of the Ellusionist's does-not-further-our-magic style of moderating.

This is a magic forum. You are in the General Magic subforum. Let's get back to the magic.

Too bad this is the general magic forum in T11.
If you dont like it, go to E.
In this forum, i pretty sure it sais we can talk about anything
except dannys ninja skills. (which the buck twins already did)
So we can pretty much talk about whatever.
In my opinion, these forums are much better, people can
talk about magic, and some things not so much with magic, without
being banned....
Like I said, Dont like it, go over to E.
(o and p.s. the city thing is cool, I gave one more magician a job! =D)

Calvin Lauber

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results