Thumb Spinning

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey guys where can I learn or someone can pm and tell me please how can I spin a card in my thumb..like one of the bucks did it on smokin' aces?? please I love this move .:p

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
no man, on the thumb.. I know how to spin it on my middle finger I'm gonna try to find a vid so I can show it to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 9, 2007
no man, in your thumb...

On the thumb dude. But there is one called "Ginastaire Double" in DnD's sleightly magical notes.

Plus, don't call it thumb spinning, it's not like you're gonna spin your thumb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
yeah it is.. but dammit I'm in love with this move. so someone that knows it can pm me or tell me where did u learn it plzz

Sep 1, 2007
Just try it out. It's not that dificult in principle, but I've only done it once or so, and that's when I dropped the rest of the deck on the floor. Try and try again.

Sep 4, 2007
Probably a little off topic, but I would like to know, what's the sequence of moves done at 28s?

Anyway the basic principle of spinning a card on a finger should be universal. Approximate center, etc. Lol.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Hey check dananddave.com in the media section on MISC.. on smokin aces trailer you can see like how he spins the cards in his thumb.. can someone tell me the method or where can I learn it pleasee

Sep 1, 2007
This move along with alot of the moves in Bone's Furious Angel was never published but only some people know how to execute these moves

I was fortunate enough to learn some of these moves I'm still praticing them but the thumb spin is pretty easy if you know how to do pop a card onto your thumb it just a matter of practicing spinning the card on your thumb

You will get it even though it sounds complicated

Yeah for that reason I can't teach you because these moves have not yet been published so I guess its consider "underground" to some degree

if you want more info or help just pm me ill be glad to help
-Wilson

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
*pokes his head in*

If you're talking about the one where Buddy is in the bathroom and says "You see what I want you to see" or something along those lines. And he spins the card on his thumb and it looks similar to floating I'm pretty sure it's a gimmicked thing.

The one that you see Bone do is just pure skill... Effortless skill. Curse him... :p

If I'm wrong, my bad.

- Sean

Sep 4, 2007
If you can already spin a card on your middle finger, you shouldn't have problems spinning it on your thumb (with a little practice).

Sep 1, 2007
(Virginia, USA)
About the Bicycle Spin,

It is one of the easiest moves, to me, at least. I won't go into detail, due to respect for Bone, but the spin is just as it looks.

If you still have trouble, just wait.

Bone has announced a DVD, but no one has heard anything on it's progress...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results