Time to be Awesome 9 – Backstage at “Monday Night Magic”

Episode 9 of my weekly web show for magicians, “Time to be Awesome” is online at www.timetobeawesome.com

This week I interview 2 of the producers of New York City’s longest running magic show, “Monday Night Magic.” Michael Chaut and Todd Robbins talk about the history of “Monday Night Magic” and their vision for the future.

In the next couple of weeks, we will be speaking to other people involved with “Monday Night Magic” including other producers, stage performers, and their close-up guys.

While you are watching the show, please feel free to watch past episodes and rate them or leave comments.

Your friend in magic,
David Corsaro

Jan 6, 2008
www.myspace.com
This sounds great. I attended Monday Night Magic twice in my stay in NYC and was pleasantly surprised. In addition to the phenomenal magic, I enjoyed the atmosphere of the old church that was separated from the hustle and bustle of Broadway.

--
philiplupo

Lupo - Monday Night Magic has moved locations from the church that you mentioned to the "Bleeker St Theater" located near little Italy (corner of Mulberry and Bleeker.) Very cool venue

Aznofspades - I had someone recommend me to Michael Chaut and he called me in to audition. That was about a year ago and I've been back once or twice a month since. It is an awesome spot where everyone is friendly and works together to put on the best magic show possible.

Thanks for watching and don't forget to post comments beneath the video on www.timetobeawesome.com

David Corsaro

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results