TiVo 3.1415926

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Why do you people care so much about the method? Just enjoy it! You hate it when spectators say "I know how you did that!" and yet here you are going "It wuz a dubble facer and a fippunt change u cant do it withought one i know hwo u did dat d00dz! Im so cool i know the secret!" (Well that's over-exaggerating but you get the point).

It's a cool trick and I don't care whether or not you used gaffs or whatever. The point is that I enjoyed it (although the annotated patter was a tad annoying) so you've accomplished your goal. Keep at it. I want to see more.

Cheers,
Shanku

PS. Anyone notice the video goes for 52 seconds? Cool.

Apr 27, 2008
Why would Sean lie? He has a pretty good rep here at T11 and while he may not care I have read his posts and he is honest and means what he says. If he says it's not a double facer then try to come up with another solution. How many times did Edison try to invent the lightbulb? Same concept, first guess isn't always correct.

Good job, I liked it, better than Tivo PIEE or any other crazy number Mordigo came up with for his AMAZING tricks :D.

Jan 4, 2009
I agree with filth and treb (Mr.Texas) ... it's a great idea tho ... keep it up.

Laymen dont card about the method anyway.

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Why would Sean lie? He has a pretty good rep here at T11 and while he may not care I have read his posts and he is honest and means what he says. If he says it's not a double facer then try to come up with another solution. How many times did Edison try to invent the lightbulb? Same concept, first guess isn't always correct.

Good job, I liked it, better than Tivo PIEE or any other crazy number Mordigo came up with for his AMAZING tricks :D.

Agreed. If he says it, I will believe it.

Aug 18, 2008
well id be very impressed if you came up with a change that mimics the actions of turning over a card. Not sold yet, post a vid and show both sides...but I have a feeling you wont.

This thread makes me laugh so hard.

Oi, Morgido. Medifro. Fedimro. Whatever. Hands off the Tivo 2.99999. You've been warned.
Okey, I want to establish something. If you want to put my FULL name, at least put it in the right order
Its Medifro Fedmiro Morgido. No, I'm not from Mars, I'm from plant Tivo 2.2 ( they call it Earth, the darn science community, good thing I don't have a trick called Earth or I'd tell them the name is taken ).

I have no idea what that meant, but, yeah.

OK OK, I'll change my Tivo 2.99999 to 2.99998. See? Magicians Code of Ethics is my middle name ( which is short for Fedmiro, obviously ).

Now, I just woke up, off to get my coffee ... :p

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
hey why dont you refilm it and show the back of both cards at the end of the effect?

Sure thing, gimme like... what 40 minutes or so? 'cause I'll need to film it and put it on youtube (which will then take infinity to process it).

- Sean

P.S. I also have to order pizza, and I think we all know which one takes priority.

P.P.S. I'm now eating the pizza, will film it again after I'm done. Don't worry it'll be here soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 25, 2008
ok cool jsut post back here when its up

cause some ppl might think ur using dbl facers or something and we wouldnt want that now would we?
lol

P.S. Wanna give me some of that pizza?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results