TiVo 3.1415926

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

Thought I'd show you a transpo I've been working on for the past half year or so, it's not quite finished yet but I thought I'd get your guys' opinions on it first!!!

Few things to remember:

• [*]Totally Impromptu
    [*]No Gimmicks
    [*]No Gaffs
    [*]Cards can be signed with a little tweaking (still working on it)
    [*]Can be performed live

Any thoughts, questions, criticisms or general comments are welcomed with open palms. :p

Without further ado, I give you TiVo 3.1415926:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFlB439KZ0

- Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
*grabs head*

Whoa. Wait...What?

I can think of only two moves, which in conjunction, can make this effect possible. But they don't seem to have been done - so you've fooled me Sean ;)

Oh. And: "Hello Karnival deck" *waves*

Gustav

I have one criticism ...

Its about the name of your version, MY version is TiVo 3.1415926 >: (

I can allow you to name your version TiVo 3.1415927, but only if you ask for my permission.

Cheers,
P.S My other versions include Tivo 2.2342** and Tivo 3.145714***. If you have other versions with the same name, sorry, its already taken.

** not to be confused with my Tivo 2.223423, which I created yesterday
*** not to be confused with my Tivo 3.1223, which I just created.

Mar 29, 2008
Medifro - hilaroius.

TiVo version PIE, haha

Anyhow, not bad - it has that Ryan Swiggert Kickback flavour.

Sorry about that Medifro, I didn't realise you had versions... too, perhaps we can talk more about ideas or something? :)

- Sean
I would, but then again, its still in development ( I might publish it tomorrow though, here is a tip, its the same as yours, but I use that move which I just created .. though I might publish it tomorrow too ).

Morgician, you reminded me, I have the Big Mac version, which is slightly different than my other version, Tivo 5.451PEPSI ( which I forgot to mention, because its too old, I created it 3 days ago ). Though I've gone through my old notes, I DO have a version called Tivo PIEE, good thing I misspelled it, or I'd tell you that your name is taken.

Cheers,

Dec 22, 2007
Read the first post no gimmicks or gaffs. Interestingly enough you're not the first person to say that, but no that's not it.

- Sean

There is no way to switch two face up cards secretly with a regular deck of cards, unless you just do a top change, but that's not very secretive.

Nov 23, 2008
I'm sorry but you can clearly see you just turned over the Double Facer. And the Flippant was obvious aswell. I'm not the type to expose things, but when you claim it to be impromptu when it painfully isn't, I just don't understand.

It's a good idea though, but I don't understand why you would say no gaffs when you are obviously using one.

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
I'm sorry but you can clearly see you just turned over the Double Facer. And the Flippant was obvious aswell. I'm not the type to expose things, but when you claim it to be impromptu when it painfully isn't, I just don't understand.

It's a good idea though, but I don't understand why you would say no gaffs when you are obviously using one.
If he says it isn't a double facer, than it isn't a double facer. I think Sean would know...

Jan 8, 2009
I agree with Aron... This ISN'T impromtu obviously. It's just like me doing an ACR with a forcing deck and frying you all.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results