Tivo Transpo Performance

Sep 1, 2007
Thanks for all of the nice feedback. Does anybody have any advice or criticism?

Very clean job. I would advise that you try the SuperFlip as opposed to the Duck Change. The Duck Change is amazing as you proved in your performance. However, the SuperFlip gives the trick a feeling of the card just being pulled through from the middle to the top, with the kicker of the card that they have just seen transformed going to the middle of the pack. However, your performance was amazing, my suggestion is only for you to try something a bit different and to have some fun with it, as obviously you are able to perform the trick without a hitch.

Please keep up the good work :D

Juan M.

Very clean job. I would advise that you try the SuperFlip as opposed to the Duck Change. The Duck Change is amazing as you proved in your performance. However, the SuperFlip gives the trick a feeling of the card just being pulled through from the middle to the top, with the kicker of the card that they have just seen transformed going to the middle of the pack. However, your performance was amazing, my suggestion is only for you to try something a bit different and to have some fun with it, as obviously you are able to perform the trick without a hitch.

Juan M.

I can do the SuperFilp, but choose not to. I know that it flows better, but I just don't like it.

Jan 13, 2008
New York, USA

Juan M.
Um, can you further explain. I don't think I understand what you're saying. I personally prefer the duck change, I think its cleaner and probably easier to do. Unless it's done really really well, the Superflip looks like it's being flipped in my opinion. I don't really understand what you mean when you say that it looks like its coming from the middle. I'm not trying to be or sound harsh in any means. I just want to understand people's opinion about the superflip. because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

Um, can you further explain. I don't think I understand what you're saying. I personally prefer the duck change, I think its cleaner and probably easier to do. Unless it's done really really well, the Superflip looks like it's being flipped in my opinion. I don't really understand what you mean when you say that it looks like its coming from the middle. I'm not trying to be or sound harsh in any means. I just want to understand people's opinion about the superflip. because it doesn't seem to make sense to me.

After a little bit of experimenting with pressures, I fixed the problem of an extra face up card. I think I'm almost at the point where my SuperFilp change looks better than my duck change. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results