TnR Preview Video

Aug 31, 2007
Honestly, I preferred the original Bich video.
No offense to Kenner, it just looked cleaner when Bich was doing it. Also, I HATED how they did the video effect right before the reveal of the change. It really killed the impact. Seeing it as it happens, with the last piece being restored, and then immediately turning the card around with not a single false move is ridiculously stunning.

So the video edit wasn't there to hide a fishy move? That's a relief to hear...

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Sure, in 6 hours and 15 minutes from the time of this post, the TnR preview video will be released:

11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
8:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
4:00 AM in Budapest, Hungary
10:00 AM in Thailand
11:00 AM in Hong Kong
6:00 AM in Moscow, Russia
5:00 AM in Capetown, South Africa
12:00 AM in Santiago, Chile
11:00 AM in Singapore

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
JTM

Thx a Lot JaCK, but it was at 12 PM in Santiago Chile, no at 12 Am. where did u get that Information?

Sep 2, 2007
There's a full preview video for TnR that will come out to supplement this teaser. I can't wait to see how that turns out.
Thx a Lot JaCK, but it was at 12 PM in Santiago Chile, no at 12 Am. where did u get that Information?
12:00 PM, huh? I'm going to have to submit a support ticket. :D

I got the times for cities around the world via Google.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
I just watched this video and I was hella impressed. I will definitely have to pick this one up because it has much less suspicious moves than "TORN" which I already thought was pretty awesome. that preview video just looked dam crazy!

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
I am 99.9% sure that theres no gimmick because the dvd can be a download.

thank god for that

That doesn't mean that there won't be a gimmick that you have to make your self.

Seriously, think about what you saw, and ask your self if that was pure sleight of hand.

Sep 2, 2007
Seriously, think about what you saw, and ask your self if that was pure sleight of hand.
I thought it was magic. ;)

Regarding the possible gimmick, no one knows -- except a select few -- and the rest of us will just have to wait and see. Until then, Teletubbies and Keebler Elves were behind it.

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results