Torn & Restored Card - Seamless

Feb 28, 2008
It's not on sale anymore... Glenn was selling a PDF before, but he stopped , I guess keeping it to himself for now.

He's friends with a local shop I go to and the owner produced a DVD for one of his other tricks and I always hoped they'd do this one too.

J

J:G

Down, boy.

Isn't it annoying when you see a great performance and the first thing out of the mouth of the person next to you is, "I want to perform it, where can I get it?" ?

well just for your info MR. paritovong(or however the heck you spell it)
that wasn't the first thing out of my mouth!

J

J:G

but i do have a question, what brought on the name praetoritevong??(HA! i spelled it right!)

Dec 10, 2016
I never buy from ellusionist but this was a must! All sleight of hand so there is lots of practice required, and so many small details that he goes over very thoroughly in the download! Best TNR by far

Jun 9, 2008
Ugh, this was a rough one. I dont think it’s any cleaner than Reformation, Counterfit, or Torn and much harder. And all for what no creases? All the no folding does is say to magicians, see I’m not folding it so I’m not doing the move you think I’m doing. Put in the work and sure you’ll get it down but why the extra work if only magicians will appreciate the different variation? And at the cost of being WAAAY more angle sensitive. At the end of the day the spectator will remember the same effect. As much as I appreciate the creative thinking, the juice just isn’t worth the squeeze for this one. I will however use the sig/initial duplication somewhere though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results