Trapped!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
I don't know the method of yours, but you should look inot Daniel Madison's work, one particularily where he traps a selection in between a taped up box and a roll of duct tape.

On further thought, that is not available anymore due to some problems with Jay Sankey, concerning the originality of the effect.

But he does have a new version in "Collateral", whereas a card becomes trapped into another card, which was initially wrapped with duct tape.

Lastly, look into some of Sankey's effects, im not sure which, but I know one of them include the same effect premise ;)

Gustav

Dec 9, 2008
Hi,
Minimagician, sorry about that, also the jumping at the beginning, that's because of a problem I had with my camera. But luckily that's fine now.

And Gustav, as I say, this is my version of daniel's BOUND, I invented this after buying his PDF, so I have seen that method, as have I seen the one in Collateral.
I am a great fan of Daniel's work, it's brilliant.
Thanks for the feedback

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Hi,
Minimagician, sorry about that, also the jumping at the beginning, that's because of a problem I had with my camera. But luckily that's fine now.

And Gustav, as I say, this is my version of daniel's BOUND, I invented this after buying his PDF, so I have seen that method, as have I seen the one in Collateral.
I am a great fan of Daniel's work, it's brilliant.
Thanks for the feedback

*tactical face palm*

sorry!

I must've had a brain lapse and I didn't read the line where you mentioned it!

Gustav

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island
That was a pretty cool version, although I like how much more impossible the duct tape is in "Bound."

What really makes me wonder is why you have like 15 different names on T11?!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results