Trick idea, Help please.

Mar 7, 2015
A few days ago I was deciding which belt I was going to use, and that made me think of a trick related to this. My idea basically is to show your belt to the spectator, turn around and when you show it again it is a completely different belt. I want to change only the belt's buckle, but I want the belt to keep the same color.

Is there a trick like this already? If it exists, where can I learn it?
If it doesn't exists, can you recommend me a method that I can apply to this? I will appreciate your help.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
A few days ago I was deciding which belt I was going to use, and that made me think of a trick related to this. My idea basically is to show your belt to the spectator, turn around and when you show it again it is a completely different belt. I want to change only the belt's buckle, but I want the belt to keep the same color.

Is there a trick like this already? If it exists, where can I learn it?
If it doesn't exists, can you recommend me a method that I can apply to this? I will appreciate your help.

Look up 'Stay Cool'. Although you'd be using a belt buckle instead of sunglasses.

I think you'd need to be changing one of those HUGE rodeo belt buckles to have a large enough focal point, IMO.

Mar 7, 2015
Look up 'Stay Cool'. Although you'd be using a belt buckle instead of sunglasses.

I think you'd need to be changing one of those HUGE rodeo belt buckles to have a large enough focal point, IMO.
I watched Stay Cool but I would like a gimmick that each person can make at home. If it is impromptu it would be AWESOME.
And no, I won't be using those big belts for the trick haha. I thought more of having for example a Kenneth Cole and then change it into a Gucci. I think those are normal buckles hahaha.

Mar 7, 2015
Yeah, the 'Stay Cool' gimmick, from what I have heard, doesn't hold up for extended use--so you can't 'stay cool' for very long.

Sadly, I'm not exactly sure how one would go about engineering a belt change effect.
Justin gave me an idea and I'll try to do it. Thanks anyway! If you have any suggestions in the future, make me know please!

Reactions: Josh Burch
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results