Tricks That have been rejected

raccoonfight

Elite Member
Mar 28, 2011
[video=youtube;A5SYEWm0g60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5SYEWm0g60&list=UUF1bf9TH4hWUACf11VZkHJA&index=3&feature=plcp[/video]Hi everyone i was wondering what trick that you have submitted been rejected add a link so people can see what the are missing. Here in one of my rejected tricks.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Hi Raccoon,
Thanks for posting this, however, I'm 100% positive it is not original. There have been tons of ring and rubber band effects around for awhile. If everyone on the Wire posted their videos that were rejected there would probably be a few hundred effects up here including about 10 of the ones I shot and edited for other magicians. It is very difficult to find something "outside" the box that has not been done before. It takes tons of research and networking to find something that is truly original. That being said, keep trying. If you do like ring and rubber band magic...take a look at my mentor Ed Ellis's effects called Twistration and Ringnature on the Wire. You would thoroughly enjoy them. Both use a borrowed ring and a rubberband.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results