Tricks with 4 Aces

May 9, 2013
hi guys,i want to know some trick that dont require any selections just 4 of a kind trick like 4 aces or 4 kings etc so i can get a good opener with that
like gradual but i dont have that and with the queens by dan and dave i just cant do the production at the end i am practicing that for 6 months now but i just cant get it down so i think to move on please help me guys.thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 10, 2013
Twisting the aces is a good trick. There are also ace assembly's but those are usually gimmicked.

Sep 9, 2011
CA
Hands down; Reset by Paul Harris. It actually uses any two four of a kind, but totally impromptu and a great opener. It's in Supermagic, along with a bunch of other awesome routines.

Dec 29, 2011
Dr. Daley's last trick, essentially get 4 aces, give them two of one colour, and have them switch to the other colour using double lifts. Should serve you well.

Ashrei

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
There are bunch of good ones from Brain Storm by Mr. John Guastaferro. He also released other ones as well. Mr. Oz Pearlman's Watch Magic has interesting one, but that may require a card selection. When done correctly, Thunderbird by Mr. Lee Asher's 4 ace production looks stunning.

Jul 26, 2013
Maybe this reply is a bit late.

But I echo @Darianb99's comment on twisting the aces; its a wonderful trick and is great for perfecting count four as four. In case you don't know, its from Dai Vernon's More Inner Secrets of card magic.

Also I would say Grasshopper from Paul Harris' Super Magic, which is a nice trick, and is ungimmicked, but requires some work to perfect; unless its flawless it falls flat a bit. However, these sorts of tricks give wonderful patter opportunities, one of my favourites is Michael Ammar's presentation of it (it has a star trek theme, you can find it on youtube).

Also if you are using a four ace trick as an opener, perhaps start with an ace production, perhaps if you crimp them and then can produce them out of a shuffled deck, with some gambling style patter perhaps. Also in Dai Vernon's More Inner Secrets of Card Magic is a section on crimps which are worth noting perhaps - Mexican Joe's crimp is a good option there.

Hope this helps

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results