Trilogy 2nd Edition - Released

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
It's official: the Trilogy 2nd Edition by Dan and Dave is now released. You can also check out select tricks, flourishes, and sleights from the Trilogy in the 1-on-1 section. We would have loved to put the whole Trilogy out as downloads, but because each disc is over 2 hours long, the download sizes would have been enormous. When they come out with fiber optic internet over here, we'll reconsider! With purchase of the 3 DVD Set, you also get a pretty kickass bonus video that we shot in downtown Las Vegas, NV.

Enjoy... and don't forget to check out the Media Section to see the Trilogy Video Contest Submissions.

Hey JBayme, typo alert in the 1on1 description for the Carnahan Fan

Dana? I don't know said:
CARNAHAN FAN
by dan&dave

Tot. Run time: 3.5 Minutes | Released | Download

An instant classic and a must learn for all card manipulators. This is a lighting fast, almost instant, production of a huge fan of cards and then as quick as it appeared, it is gone and the deck is ready to do your bidding. Not to difficult either.
It should be 'Not too difficult either'.

Ryan

Sep 1, 2007
The link back to the Chris Kenner 1 on 1s doesn't work. Might want to check that out :p

AWESOME stuff from the bucks though.

Well, I'm not going to win. No doubt about that, but I entered for fun, honestly I'm still glad I entered something I did is posted on here, I think that's cool in itself. But, it's not like I thought I had a chance, compare someone like me who's done flourishing and magic (half and half) for like 3-4 months to Jordan Lapping, or Kev H....not gunna happen haha.

-RA69

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
All issues should be fixed now. Let me know if you guys spot any other mistakes.

[NOTE: I don't like to call them "mistakes". We can just call them "slips of perfection". :D]

Sep 1, 2007
Just wondering if the Jones change will be taught correctly soon and if they handling for the tricks is the same as in the trilogy. I have some problems with subway and I own the trilogy, yet I would like to find some advise on it. However, if the teaching is the same, then I obviously will keep what I have:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results