Troubles Purchasing d+M Material

ok so i got my dad to finally bye me a book by daniel madison. actually i was going to get all three the trilogy blah blah blah blah. ok that didnt work bcuz he only has american express and there from the UK. so that didnt work. so instead my dad bought me hole in head,the card expert technique, and the royal road to card magic.so in the end it seems i got the better end of the deal. anyways to the point i was wondering if there are any reliable websites that sell the trilogy or any other of D+M's material. i know about lybrary.com but i wanna see if there are better deals. also how does lybrary ship it to you. it doesnt say well atleast i cant find it. but they are reliable. anyways thanks for the help if any

-wooj

May 18, 2008
First off, d+M didn't do the Trilogy. Dan and Dave Buck did, and it is for sale on this website, either individually or not.

In addition to which, Daniel Madison's stuff is 99% of the time a digital download, so it is shipped to you.

Hope that helps!

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
First off, d+M didn't do the Trilogy. Dan and Dave Buck did, and it is for sale on this website, either individually or not.

In addition to which, Daniel Madison's stuff is 99% of the time a digital download, so it is shipped to you.

Hope that helps!

Actually, he did. It's his lecture notes 1, 2 and 3. I thought DAP accepted it, do you have paypal?

this was no help but ok so lybrary i ordered 3 books should they be coming in by mail or should i just go on to my dads e-mail and get the books there. thanks for help if any

-Wooj

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results