Trying to expand my YouTube account

cleanentertainer

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2010
Hi guys, its been awhile since i've been on here. But, i NEED your HELP! Im now working on being more constant in uploading new videos on to YouTube. But i need your help, by your subscriptions, comments, and video likes. If you can please do so, id GREATLY APPRECIATE it!!! Thanks :D
[video]http://youtu.be/75ZR3ETs2iY?list=UU1NimimEuRPhe0UOE0yfACg[/video]
If you subscribe to me, ill be more than happy to return the favor!!

Bryant_Tsu

Elite Member
I suggest that you do not promote your channel here in this manner.
Here are some tips after watching your first three videos. This is meant to be helpful feedback, but it may seem harsh.
First of all if you start off with saying that it has been awhile since you have been here. This makes me feel like you show no interest in other threads and other members (or theory11 in general), you are only using it for personal gain. Second, "expand" your account by improving quality. You are not filming in a bar, therefore you should talk (at least a little). You should start by building up interest and topping off by showing the trick, you tend to skip straight to the trick and create very little suspense. Third, cite where you got the trick from, the name of the trick, and cite your background music.
True subscriptions should find your videos on their own and decide if they like you enough to subscribe.
Focus on your quality, otherwise there are countless of channels that look just like yours.

cleanentertainer

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2010
I suggest that you do not promote your channel here in this manner.
Here are some tips after watching your first three videos. This is meant to be helpful feedback, but it may seem harsh.
First of all if you start off with saying that it has been awhile since you have been here. This makes me feel like you show no interest in other threads and other members (or theory11 in general), you are only using it for personal gain. Second, "expand" your account by improving quality. You are not filming in a bar, therefore you should talk (at least a little). You should start by building up interest and topping off by showing the trick, you tend to skip straight to the trick and create very little suspense. Third, cite where you got the trick from, the name of the trick, and cite your background music.
True subscriptions should find your videos on their own and decide if they like you enough to subscribe.
Focus on your quality, otherwise there are countless of channels that look just like yours.

Ok, thx for your feedback, I do appreciate it. I probably will delete this thread in a bit, being your comment. Which is a fair charge. Thx again!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results