Underground Playing Cards: The Diamond Edition

Jul 7, 2014
Hey guys!

Im Danielle Horowitz from LA. I'm a Junior Member at the Magic Castle, and have been a magician for years. I wanted to share my Kickstarter on here because I know it is unique and a type KS most of you have never seen before!
I love Theory 11 so much and would appreciate to see what you all think about my project.
Currently, I have a Kickstarter Campaign running for my first Custom Deck of cards. I have worked very hard on it, and value all thoughts you all may have.
Some of the rewards are one-of-a-kind, so please be sure to check them out. My personal favorite is the hand-made close up pads. You will have the ability to choose
the color you want, so it will be made how you want it!
Again, PLEASE check out my campaign and let me know your thoughts.
Please share to others too!

Thank you SO SO SO much!

Danielle Horowitz
www.kickstarter.com/projects/daniellehorowitz/underground-playing-cards-diamond-edition-printed/

Joey144

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Bavaria, Germany
Again, PLEASE check out my campaign and let me know your thoughts.

From what I can see the diamond isn't exactly symmetrical, isn't it? I don't know if it's intentionally but if it's meant to be a one-way-deck, it's not a very subtle solution. The diamond and the "Underground"-text on the Joker are quite off-centered as well. The Ace of Spades looks a bit sloppy with all the lines sticking out of the Spade.
In general the design itself isn't really my taste but I'm sure there are people that like it. However the execution of the design is quite poor in my opinion.

Besides that, I always find it a bit strange if the first post someone makes is an advertisement for his/her project. Especially if it's in multiple forums (the caf?).
Good luck with your campaign.

regards,
Joey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results