Up The Ladder Cuts Challenge

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Break the record on http://recordsetter.com/world-record/perform-three-up-the-ladder-card-cuts/34415 for fastest up the ladder cuts, I feel very alone being the only one with the record. My intention was just to start a fastest up the ladder cut record. I thought this would make for a cool thread, even if you don't want to break it you can talk about which professional you think does the best up the ladder cuts. Personally, I think that Daryl (Easton) Martinez of Daryl's Encyclopedia of Card Sleights does magnificent up the ladder cuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 17, 2013
Earth
I'm really not sure if you're trolling. Maybe this seems somehow easier than what it is? I mean what's to stop people from keeping the ace on top falsely while the rest of the deck is out of order? You yourself don't even verify this. With that being said, what's the point of showing the ace? I mean it seems to me that would slow down times. Also, you seem and this is just my opinion to really be taking your time with them. Were you wanting to be beat? Trying to spur some competition? One last question, have to seen Daniel Madison do up the ladder cuts?

Don't get me wrong, I'm intrigued. I might try this later. Wasn't aware of this site. Kind of cool.

Edit: Just tried it and it was actually indeed as I suspected a bit harder than it looks given the criteria you outlined. I will be gunning for your record though :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Binary,

"Were you wanting to be beat? Trying to spur some competition? One last question, have to seen Daniel Madison do up the ladder cuts? " The answer to all these questions is Yes. Although I think i like Daryl Martinez's cuts are smoother than Daniel Madisons but who am i to say that is just my opinion. lol @ "gunning for my record"

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results