UPDATE - eXile Ship Date / Badness + Goodness

D

Deleted member 2755

LOL Danny. I thought you were dead serious.:p

To the person who asked for Bich to sign the DVD's, well in addition to what another poster said a bout giving everyone some free Guardians, that would require shipping the DVD's over to France for Bich to sign it and then back to the US. Theory 11 went out of their way for you guys to make up for a problem they did not see happening. Be grateful. :)

-Doug

eXile - Sold out?

Hi,

I understand eXile is delayed by the manufacturers. However, I didn't think eXile was going to be sold out until then. It may just be a short sold out session, but I was wondering if it would be in stock by the 17th.

Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for the new thread... thanks for merging it.

Last edited by a moderator:

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
That was quick! As of the time of this post, the first edition run of eXile is entirely sold out. Stay tuned to the forums and theory11 newsletter over the coming week for information on availability of the second edition run. As soon as we have a confirmed date of availability, we will post and let everyone know.

Latest word from the supplier in France is that the package of supplies is still on target for shipping to theory11 this coming Monday.

Nov 25, 2007
I really wanted to order this. I thought this would be a great trick to re-start my magic career. Better luck next time for me i guess.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I really wanted to order this. I thought this would be a great trick to re-start my magic career. Better luck next time for me i guess.

Should be back up soon, but we wanted to make sure the next shipment was already in house before permitting purchase thereof. We'll be working as quickly as possible to get this back up and in stock (forever) ASAP.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Until the next product... And you tell yourself, "This really will be the last one..." But it doesn't go away, it never... goes... away...

Ahem.

Nice T11. Didn't order it, but it's good to see stuff like this, you know? I may pick it up eventually, I do like the effect :)

Nov 10, 2007
JB do you know if the next batch will be before haloween I really wanted to do this effect for haloween.
Thank You
- Donald

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results