Valentine by Jamie Daws

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
Valentine
By
Jamie Daws

Price $ 0. Free. Zip. Nadda. Zilch. Not even a single penny!

Available At http://www.jamiedaws.co.uk/valentine.htm

Effect Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day card trick? Then check out Valentine!
A card is selected and signed with a heart by your spectator. The card is lost in
the deck. The Three of hearts is shown to the spectator and the magician asks her
to watch the middle heart very closely. At that moment you visually pluck the
middle heart from the three and throw it onto a stack of cards on the table. The
Three has visibly turned into a two AND the heart now lies on the table! You
place the two on the table and turn over the card that the heart has landed on. It’s
the signed card! At that point you collect the Two on the table and cover it with
their selection. You place these two cards in their hands. After a few magical
waves, there card no longer has a heart on the back and the 2 of hearts is now a 3
of hearts!

Gimmick A tiny little gimmick is to be made but i can guarantee you have all the materials probably near you right now, if you happen not to they are very cheap .

Teaching The Teaching is pretty good it has many clear pictures and is clearly explained. It has notes at the end with his presentation ideas and such. I still think he probably could have explained a bit more in some places but it's still good.

Quality First of the file isn't very big its only a few MB's which is a good thing. The quality is good the picture were taken over a white sheet which is why a few look a bit funny but perfectly viewable.

I Like this effect it looks like it should be fun to use only Valentines day.
So you can do your Zamiel's Rose or Flash Paper To Rose, Produce Chocolates whatever but if you want a nice card effect for that special day Valentine is what to go for.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 5, 2007
I think a lot of you got this in your email right? I send out free magic all the time. Hit me up if you didn't get it direct, and I'll hook you up with the other free stuff that comes my way.

Dec 9, 2008
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the words Tom. The pictures did come out sleightly odd. I actually shot it with a high definition camera but had a few problems of which i'm trying to rectify. You can get this from theinvisiblethread.com in there free newsletter (send them an email). It is also available from my website www.JamieDaws.co.uk. The cards are indeed Karnaval Kards from Big Blind Media. If you use this deck, half the work is done for you. You'll understand why when you recieve the deck. If you need any help or need any questions answering, please don't hesitate to email me at jamie@jamiedaws.co.uk!

Best wishes all!

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 9, 2008
Hey Guys,

It's your last chance to get Valentine for free! Offer ends Sunday 8th March!

Best Wishes,

Jamie

Sep 3, 2007
I think I received a link to this effect in my email and when I opened the .pdf file my virus software suddenly detected many viruses on my pc.

Dec 9, 2008
Hey Fransalot,

there shouldn't be any viruses. The PDF was written by myself on my computer. It was uploaded onto my site which i also know is Virus free. my only suggestion is to check your virus settings as they may be a little to sensitive. This being said, i don't wish you to miss out on the effect so if you PM me your email edresse, i will be happy to send it directly to your email inbox.

Hope this helps,

Jamie Daws

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results