Vegas? Any good or dead?

I have a condo in vegas, however I left because the economy was so bad. Anyone there? Has the economy rebounded yet? My buddy Paul Carpenter is there and he says street performing is good there. I might bounce back there.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I have a condo in vegas, however I left because the economy was so bad. Anyone there? Has the economy rebounded yet? My buddy Paul Carpenter is there and he says street performing is good there. I might bounce back there.

I'm about to move out of Las Vegas. Actually.

The market is slowly creeping back up. House next to us (3 bed, 2 bath) sold for $140K.

If you bought the condo before the market bubbled, you'll make money off the condo.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Sorry, meant to say that as long as you bought the condo before the bubble and when the market crashed, you'll come out making money from the condo.

Aside from that, as far as magic goes, there's no SAM ring, a couple of IBM rings across town, and Boomers has a weekly magic club

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas
There is also a fun session group that gets together every other Tuesday at Arizona Charlies on Decatur at 10pm upstairs in the buffet...great group.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results