Very Important Question!

Jul 6, 2013
Hi guys, I just ordered 5 decks from here,
But I don't sure... Do I have to choose a delivery method?
Because I did by First-Class Package International Service,
And I don't know if I just wasted 20 USDs, So can you please
answer if I have to?

Thanks for everyone that answer!

Sep 1, 2007
yes you do have to chose one, yes it is a waste of $20. Shipping from T11 and Ellusionist tends to be pretty pricey, especially if you're international.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
It's pricey but they have no control over it. Being smaller companies, it's pretty well impossible for them to get any kinds of breaks even though they do ship out a lot of packages per day. I wouldn't say it's a waste, it's just another part of the cost of online shopping. If they didn't have shipping, then none of us would be shopping with these companies because they probably couldn't have gotten started in the first place.

Aug 31, 2007
It's not cheap, but international shipping is ridiculous across the board. When shipping my fontaines, I charged $8 for international shipping on all packages. I ended up spending thousands (no exaggeration) of dollars out of pocket for shipping. Several bricks to indonesia cost me over $60.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
EXAMPLE:

I just purchased 5 books from Amazon, each one cost about a penny to a dime. . . I think the total (because one was nearly 2.00 dollars, was around $5.00 but when all was said and done shipping cost over $15.00 e.g. my huge savings on each book was squashed when it came to shipping & handling. . . that second part is also a catch; "Handling Fees" be it a dollar or five is a fee attached by the shipper so as to cover the time and materials needed for shipping a product. This is how the shipper can make a bit more money off that one cent clearance item which tends to be a similar and accepted (and legal) service charge standard and why, when buying that $18.00 vacuum cleaner the processing charges exceed $25.00 and so forth.

Some years ago there was an article in Business Week or some such publication that outlined how this particular tactic worked and how it made AMAZON.COM as well as EBAY.com huge money entities on the web in little over a year's time. This however, is why more and more companies are trying to go with downloads be it for a pdf or mp3 or better video. I think it's an excellent direction to go so long as the download service doesn't become a $1.50 per download routine (not that anyone is doing that YET).

"sigh" when it comes to money there is no low that some folks will go in order to separate what you thought was your cash from you and put it (temporarily) into their own pockets, that's just how life works. . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results