Vision trick any ideas?

Apr 9, 2009
Hi! I saw a new trick called vision on www.kranzomagic.com. It's on the first page if you scroll down. I was thinking about buying it, what do you think of it? It looks unbelievable. It says it's impromptu and uses no gimmicks. All replies are appreciated!
Cheers, Andreas

Last edited by a moderator:

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
-Thanks for editing your post.

-If you want to know how's it done I suggest that you wait for it to come out and respect the artist and company by purchasing this effect for all their har work and dedication they put into their effects.

Last edited by a moderator:
-Thanks for editing your post.

-If you want to know how's it done I suggest that you wait for it to come out and respect the artist and company by purchasing this effect for all their har work and dedication they put into their effects.

What hard work? This trick has been done and redone. It ain't new.

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
What hard work? This trick has been done and redone. It ain't new.

Well it takes work to come up with a new method of getting the effect. It's like saying we shouldn't respect all the hard work in creating Panic because a shrinking deck effect has been created way back in the day.

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
I like the way the effect looks but I think the bill would have a pretty heavy and suspicious "bump" in it afterward, at least that's what it looked like from the vid. But then again, I can't help think like a magician. I wouldn't know how a normal spectator would react. Hope that helped :p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results