Visual Card Penetration // Lloyd Barnes

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
sorry but this looks a lot like michael skinners entrapped, only with card, and a wynn deck.

maybe i'm wrong but you should do some research before claiming an effect to be yours.

Ah no way, thanks for that man, i'll look into it. I did rush into a bit, just wanted to show something cool ya know?

Thanks for the heads up man.

Lloyd

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
[Deleted Post]

Whoah, thanks for that man, i was getting fed up of his constant messaging to me nit picking at every single thing which i typed.

Like G said, I only put the vid up because he asked and I thought you guys would like it, the same with my other vids, if you guys are fed up of them and me, just say and I'll stop.

Sorry guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Woah, let's take it easy here folks. C'mon :)

We're all mature here, so let's act like it and set an example for those new members that keep joining. Don't want to give them a bad impression now do we? :D

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Woah, let's take it easy here folks. C'mon :)

We're all mature here, so let's act like it and set an example for those new members that keep joining. Don't want to give them a bad impression now do we? :D

- Sean

Yeah I totally agree man, the last thing i want is for this to turn in to an arguementative thread.

Sep 1, 2007
To actually contribute to the thread...

From what I could see in the video it looked like a pretty cool effect. Due to the size of the card and the box seems like it would look a lot cooler in person rather than in a video. Keep up the good work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.

To be frank with all of you, the disrespect that is shown to eachother is quite disappointing. Everyone has the right to their own opinions, and that is great but, directly harassing a forum member is something that cannot be allowed.

I've deleted and edited posts, including one made that although he was trying to defend his friend, the manner in which it was done was not professional or courteous. In addition, adding * to your words so they can get past filters doesn't make them alright.

I will be watching this thread very closely, I will leave it open but, if the fighting and overall complete lack of respect to eachother continues then it will have to be closed.

Thanks,
-RA69

Oct 6, 2007
Wow. Nice creation!

Skeptical though, seeing as it is only a video, and can't really see things properly.

But seeing it with better quality, larger objects or live would be better.

And about this DVD you're planning to make. Could you give me infromation?

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Wow. Nice creation!

Skeptical though, seeing as it is only a video, and can't really see things properly.

But seeing it with better quality, larger objects or live would be better.

And about this DVD you're planning to make. Could you give me infromation?

Hey, thanks for the comments man, i'm gona re-film this soon to give a better viewing of it.

Check you PM's man.

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
see i love the coin through glass, and the tnr you created, but if this is done how i think its done, im very disappointed and dont even think its worth a video..

sorry to be harsh, if you've read my previous comments on your creations u can see i loved them... but this/// meh. :(

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
see i love the coin through glass, and the tnr you created, but if this is done how i think its done, im very disappointed and dont even think its worth a video..

sorry to be harsh, if you've read my previous comments on your creations u can see i loved them... but this/// meh. :(

That a completly fair comment man, the video does not do this justice.

As, i said, i will re-film this, so that people can get a better idea of the effect, thanks for the honest comment though.

Lloyd

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
good, im looking forward to it as i have great respect for you and this effect does not do YOU justice...

keep it up man, just dont go releasing any filler on me...

now when is that coin in glass available...

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
good, im looking forward to it as i have great respect for you and this effect does not do YOU justice...

keep it up man, just dont go releasing any filler on me...

now when is that coin in glass available...

Haha, thats strange, when i talked to the company, i said, i only want to release all killah no filler, haha, cool.

Me and the company are just checking that all methods to my material are all orginal, and then i guess it's full steam ahead.

Thanks, for the kind words and i really appreciate the honesty, thanks again dude.

Lloyd

JoeCarr

Banned
Jan 6, 2008
Manchester
no problems, i can see from your videos that you've got some great stuff, and if you want to only release killa, then im sure all the effects will be top quality, anyway hope the deals goin well and congratulations....
:)
joe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results