Visual Card Penetration // Lloyd Barnes

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Dude!!! What the hell!?!!? Stop messing with my mind. :eek:

You just pushed that through the damn cellophane man. First glass, then plastic, it's only a matter of time before he pushes himself through a brick wall... With NO COVER.

You're scary man... But highly creative :) Nice job.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
hey guys, thanks for the awesome comments!! super apreciated!

This is un-gimmicked.

Ok, heres the the thing, i dont regularly perform to people because i'm not confident enough, but i do rarely, only with fool proof effects, this is somehting i am 100% confident to perform in the real world.

Keep the comments coming guys. i have some more visual stuff coming!

Lloyd

P.s. thanks again!

I have just got back from Lloyds house, you have no idea how amazing this guy is , until you spend the day with him. His mind is home to the creativity that most magicians lack. Fortunately for me , he lent me some creativity and i came up with a few of my own effects.
But yes , i can tell you all for a fact, its 100% un-gimmicked , 100% practical , 100% flawless and definately going into my working repotoire.
Pure Welsh Visual Magic, i love it!

-----------------
Geraint
-----------------

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I thought I had it figured out, but then you said it is 100% foolproof and real world applicable, and my world shattered. You rock man.

Can I ask if the method is anywhere similar to the method of your coin thru glass?

David

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
I thought I had it figured out, but then you said it is 100% foolproof and real world applicable, and my world shattered. You rock man.

Can I ask if the method is anywhere similar to the method of your coin thru glass?

David

Hey man, nah, this is a new method for me, well i think it is anyway and can't see anything similar in the method to be honest, thanks for the kind words man =D

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results